Friday, January 22, 2010

The Bragging Mommy is giving away a Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller

This stroller would be perfect for our family. We have two children ages 2.5 and 7 months. My husband and I are on a very limited budget so we have not been able to afford a double stroller for the kids. My poor son is using his big sisters girly stroller. This usually means that we get lots of compliments on our cute "little girl". Ugh!! It's time to get a neutral color so both kids can use the stroller and my poor son won't be mistaken for a girl anymore. The Bragging Mommy was given the opportunity to review a Bumbleride Indie Twin Double Stroller and now she is giving away a stroller to one of her readers. There are some wonderful colors to choose from but I think I would have to go with the green. The only thing I would have to get for the stroller is the snack tray. Snacks are about the only thing that keep my children occupied. Check out the review and giveaway by January 25. Some lucky family is going to win an amazing stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment