Sunday, March 28, 2010

BABIES Coming to a Theater Near You

When Bzzagent asked me to help spread the word about an upcoming movie, I thought sure this would be fun. As I watched the trailer for the movie, I couldn't help but laugh at the beginning. If you have babies, you will definitely understand why. All babies act the same regardless of where they are born. Click on the trailer below to learn more about the movie.




Everybody loves... BABIES. Coming to theatres this Mother's Day Weekend (May 7th), this visually stunning new movie simultaneously follows four babies around the world - from first breath to first steps. From Mongolia to Namibia to San Francisco to Tokyo, BABIES joyfully captures on film the earliest stages of the journey of humanity that are at once unique and universal to us all.

Help spread the word about this educating and entertaining movie by telling all your friends. I mean really, who doesn't like a sweet baby?

I am a BzzAgent which means I get to try some really fun and exciting new products and share my opinions with you. Check out their website. My member name is summer9981.



Mari, who lives in Japan with her family, is one of four babies followed from birth to first steps in Thomas Balmes' BABIES, a Focus Features release. Photo credit: Focus Features

1 comment:

  1. Summer, I like your blog! And I've seen the preview for Babies before, I don't know where - maybe in a theater. But I'm really looking forward to it coming out. I hope it comes to my town. Looks really engaging!

    Thanks for dropping by and entering my contest today. Best wishes to you and your precious family!
    Kay

    ReplyDelete