Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Win a Juppy from Dear Crissy

My son is almost 11 months old and has really started taking an interest in walking. He pulls himself up on all the furniture and me, when I'm wearing pants. This weekend, he started gliding across the furniture from one end to the other. I can tell that it's just a matter of time before he takes his first steps. He loves to watch my daughter run around the house and I can see how eager he is to run after her.
I recently came across a giveaway from Dear Crissy for a Juppy Baby Walker. I had never heard of this product but when I checked out the review from Dear Crissy, I knew that my husband and I could help my son learn to walk. I love the fact that I could take this outside and my son could walk in the grass because he loves to be outside. The giveaway ends on May 6 so go check it out and enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment