Friday, September 30, 2011

Seventh Generation Free and Clear Diapers Review

I am very excited that MyBlogSpark gave me the opportunity to write a review for Seventh Generation Free and Clear diapers. Since Tucker is only four months old, I chose a size 2 to review for him. When I first started using the Seventh Generation diapers, I noticed they were a little snug on him and then I realized my four month old is already 18 pounds and should be in a size 3, so that was all my fault. I was still very impressed that he did not leak in the size 2 and the diaper did not sag when it got full. I also liked the fact that they are hypoallergenic. Sensitive skin runs on my side of the family so I'm very cautious as to what my children put on their skin. According to the package that the diapers came in, they are free of chlorine processing, fragrances, latex and petroleum based lotions. I am always looking for ways to make our household a little more "greener". There were no cute little designs on the diapers but since my son's diaper is usually covered up anyway this did not matter to me. I thought the diapers were wonderful. They kept my son from leaking and did not cause any sort of diaper rash. I would recommend them to anyone who has a child in diapers.
You can find out more about Seventh Generation Free and Clear Diapers by clicking on the following links:
Disclosure: Seventh Generation provided me with the diapers and information through MyBlogSpark and the review is my honost opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment